As part of our community outreach program, DaBible has begun to reach out to missionaries in obscure places in the continent of Africa. In this edition of our missionary quest blog, we will introduce Leviticus Makpa from Nigeria.
Leviticus is a missionary based in Niger State to a few rural communities. From DaBible Foundation, we have been privileged to work with this remarkable gentleman. We are convinced that you will be interested in knowing about his outstanding job in the mission field. We requested that he share a bit about himself, which is what he had to say about himself and his mission.
My name is Leviticus Markus Makpa; I am married to Benita Leviticus; we got married on December 16th, 2017, and have two children, a boy, and a girl; we also have seven foster children, four boys, and three girls.
I am a missionary working in Niger state, Nigeria, among Kambari, Dukkawa, Fulani, and Hausa villages around Rijau and Kontagora Local Government Niger state Nigeria.
My wife and I are committed to reaching out to the unreached with the gospel of Christ through rural evangelism, discipleship, and establishing fellowship centers were necessary.
We established the first and only primary school, Ceto Academy, in 2012 for the locals and used it as a medium of evangelizing to them. My team and I built this school from scratch to finish with our bare hands.
- We work primarily with children and teenagers in the remote areas of Niger State, Nigeria.
- We have established free schooling for these villagers.
- My wife trains the ladies in inappropriate village dressing.
- We also do vocational training for the youths.
- We drill boreholes for those who do not have access to good drinking water.
We are committed to the following:
- Training this young one through discipleship.
- Evangelizing discipleship and planting churches were necessary.
- Serve as facilitators to existing denominations.
- Reaching the unreached through outreaches.
- Help the unreached people in remote areas acquire vocations for livelihood through training in various skill.
Call: 08188786541, and 08108006884
Donate to Support Leviticus Missionary Field
Account number: 3086470220
Bank: First Bank.
Name: Makpa Makus Leviticus